12 Things You Might Not Know About Me
For those that may not know me very well, I decided to put together a brief ‘about me’ post! I wanted the photos to be a fun activity and not just an outfit photo, and it just so happened Detroit has ’The Beach’ exhibit right now! It’s a 3 foot deep ball pit designed to look like a beach. It was so cute, but also a bit terrifying, lmao. We jumped in and it literally felt like you were drowning and all these balls that everyone has been swimming in for weeks were touching your face. Omg, a real life nightmare for me. Read on if you want to get to know a little bit more about me 😊
1.I’m a licensed real estate agent in the state of Michigan. It’s a semi-new career for me, but I have loved every second of it so far. I’m SO happy I made the change. Desk job life really just isn’t for me. My long term goal is to work with investors and flip houses— I love the process of renovating and decorating!
2. I was an English & Journalism major in college because I have always LOVED reading and writing. That was a huge part of why I started a blog in the first place— I wanted to combine both my passion for writing and sharing all my beauty, fashion and lifestyle tips! I also read like 3 books a month, total #booknerd. Which btw, stay tuned for quarterly book reviews! I’m going to start writing blog posts on what I’m reading.
3. I’m a germaphobe. Like extreme. Mostly when it comes to sharing drinks, lipsticks, etc. I don’t want to touch anything someone else’s mouth has unless I’m dating you, hahaha. You can imagine what was going through my head while in this germ infested ball pit…
4. I lived in Chicago for two years after college. I miss it so much! I’m definitely a city girl at heart.
5. I might be the biggest dog lover you’ve ever met— my family has a Fox Red Lab named Tucker and he’s the most handsome pants boy I’ve ever laid eyes on!!
6. I’m a Taurus through and through. Stubborn as hell, a taste for the finer things, loyal til the end of time, love spoiling others, indecisive about the most minuscule decisions… shall I go on?
7. I hate pretty much all fruits 🤢 the smell repulses me. The only fruits I will touch are lemons, limes, oranges & watermelon— and half of those you don’t even eat, lol. I guess you can count tomatoes and avocados too.
8. I wash my hair MAYBE two times a week. I’ve really mastered making it last and I highly encourage everyone to try!! Not only does it make your life easier while getting ready, it keeps your hair healthier overall. You definitely have to go through a ‘training’ process, though.
9. I always have the travel bug. Exploring new places or just getting out of town to relax is something I crave. I want to experience the world and it’s different cultures and cuisines— I find it to be such a learning experience and really do think it helps us grow as people.
10. I LOVE trying new restaurants. Literally one of my favorite past times. I may be small, but I can definitely eat more than the next girl 😂 It would be really hard to choose my favorite type of food, but I do consider sushi to be a major food group. If you’re in Chicago, check out my sushi post here. I plan to do a Detroit version as well 😏
11. I’m an avid pilates and barre goer.. usually 4-5 days a week! It’s the only work out I actually like— I hateeeee cardio. I plan to do a blog post on why I love each, and include some of my favorite work out apparel.
12. Some of you may know this, but some may not, that I’m an Amazon Influencer! I’m always posting new goodies and categories. My page can either be found at the bottom of the shop tab or the direct link is here.
That’s all folks! If there’s anything specific you want to know, feel free to comment below and I can do another ‘about me’ in the future 💋