Ballin' On A Budget
Online shopping is my favorite past time. The first step is admitting you have a problem. With that being said, I would be completely broke if I didn't browse budget friendly sites. I've had a couple requests on where I like to shop, and where you can get the most bang for your buck. Below, I list my favorite brands, why I like them and what I usually purchase from them. Happy Shopping!
- Missguided: A sale is almost always occurring on Missguided... plus, if you're a student, they give an additional 30% off. Shipping is affordable, and they always have the hottest new trends.
- ASOS: They have really good quality shoes, are super easy with returns and when something is sold out they have a feature that shows you similar items... score!
- Boohoo: Boohoo also pretty much always has a promotion going on, which is the perfect motivation to check out my cart. I have my eye on so many marked down faux fur coats right now.
- Pretty Little Thing: Besides the cutest brand name ever, PLT has a lot of other pros— they're always collaborating with different celebs, each product displays what size the model is wearing + her height (which is BEYOND helpful when deciding which size to purchase, especially with size conversions for each country) and shipping is quick.
- Missy Empire: Missy Empire also offers a student discount, 25% off. This is a one stop shop. I love to shop under the trends tab (helloooo vinyl and faux fur).
- Rebellious Fashion: Such. Good. Prices. I particularly like this site because it specifies "bloggers pick", which helps me navigate through the site quicker. Their sets are sold together too, which is prime, and they have the cutest chunky knit sweaters.
- Lulus: Lulu's has amazing customer service, which is always refreshing. I love shopping for dresses here because they break it down by each occasion— wedding guest, prom, formal, etc.
- Storets: Their blazer and skirt sets are to die. Need to get my hands on one of those ASAP. The best sellers tab is my favorite section to browse through.
- Mistress Rocks: Based in Los Angeles, US shipping is a breeze with Mistress Rocks. I love their outwear— teddy coats, cropped parkas and oversized sweatshirts are super in right now.
- Fashion Nova: I have yet to purchase anything from Fashion Nova (it pains me that Blac Chyna shops there, I h8 her), but they have really cute co-ord sets that I want to snag. I'm really into the matching cropped sweatsuit trend.